Full Stack Senior Developer
Are you passionate about the online world? Do you want to be part of an innovative team? At CrediMarket we need your talent, initiative and attitude to conquer the fintech world with us.
CrediMarket, which is part of the Bauer Media Group, is the main financial comparator in Spain. With more than 10 years of experience in the sector, our team is made up of more than 200 people. We provide information on the best banking products, especially loans, credit cards and mortgages, to more than 8,000 daily users.
We lead innovation in our sector thanks to the technology developed by our professionals. And we have a technical team made up of professional experts in your profile who perform their tasks using the latest technology available. To complete our team we are looking for you: a Full Stack Senior Developer. Would you like to join us?
What are we looking for?
The use of smaller or alternative frameworks is valuable.
A decisive person with the ability to integrate into innovation-oriented teams in order to face the new challenges that the market and customers throw at us.
An organized profile that carries good code practices as a banner and always works with clean code.
Someone who has experience doing back development work but without losing sight of the front part.
Going into more detail, we need someone who has the following technical and personal skills to make the project grow:
- Knowledge of PHP 7 and frameworks (Laravel mainly), throughout its cycle.
- Expertise using GIT-like version control tools (we use GIT + GitLab / GitHub as a platform).
- Experience in creation and integration with webservices.
- High knowledge of both front-end and back-end web development.
- Valuable knowledge in TDD, DDD, BDD. (We use them internally).
- Accustomed to agile development practices (Scrum, Lean, ...)
- Advanced English level.
What you will do?
You would be part of a constantly growing development team that handles internal and client development projects.
You would support the development team in the migration of current applications to new business models.
With your developments you would help our clients save money by hiring the best product for their personal finances.
What we offer:
- Salary based on experience.
- Fixed contract after the initial trial period.
- Be part of a group of companies in constant projection, with offices in Barcelona and Madrid. Each one with its own charm! And you can remote work also!
- Work on projects of leading companies contributing from day one.
- Work inside an agile environment with CI/CD, good code coverage applying the market best practices.
- Freedom to propose ideas; if we have never tried them, much better ...
- Flexible hours, and on Friday afternoons, free;)
- Intensive day in summer (July / August)
Contact or send us your CV to:Subject: Full Stack Senior Developer Email [email protected]